This page describes how to manage the site in relation to the processing of personal data of the users.CMC Ventilazione S.r.l. whose registered office in Via Vienna, 46, 24040 Verdellino BG, P.IVA 01930890163 (under the term “Controller”), as data controller, informs you, pursuant to EU Regulation no. 2016/679 (later abbreviated to “GDPR”) that your data will be processed in the following ways and for the following purposes:
A. Object of the Processing
The Controller processes personally identifiable information (such as name and surname, telephone number, e-mail address, billing information – later we will refer to them with the terms “personal data” or even “data”) that you have communicated. Payment data such as payment methods (i.e. Credit Card Information) are not stored in any way.
- Purpose of the treatment
Your personal data will be used:
- Without your express consent, as indicated in Article 6 letter. b), e) GDPR, for the following Service Purposes:
- To conclude contracts for the services of the Controller, as well as fulfil pre-contractual, contractual and tax obligations deriving from the existing obligations between the parties, in particular
- To allow registrations to the website and the use of services reserved to registered users, including the option to make purchases through the online store;
- To fulfil the purchase order through the online store and the consequent obligations, such as payment and delivery of the purchase products;
- To carry out support and customer care activities and follow up on information requests coming from users or respond to claims, reports, disputes, as well as let the user leave a review.
- To fulfil other requests made explicitly by the user.
- To fulfill the obligations established by law, by a regulation, by community legislation or by an order of the Authority (such as for anti-money laundering);
- To exercise the rights of the Controller, for example the right to defense in court;
- Only with your specific and distinct consent (Article 7 GDPR), for the following Marketing Purposes:
- To send via e-mail, mail and / or sms and / or telephone contacts, newsletters, commercial communications and / or advertising material on products or services offered by the Controller and detection of the degree of satisfaction on the quality of the services;
- To send via e-mail, mail and / or sms and / or telephone contacts commercial and / or promotional communications of third parties.
- Processing methods
The processing of your personal data is carried out by the operations indicated in article 4 n. 2) GDPR and more precisely: collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, limitation, communication, cancellation and destruction of data. Your personal data are processed either in paper form and / or automated form.
The Data Controller will process the personal data for the time necessary to fulfill the aforementioned purposes and in any case for no more than 10 years from the termination of the relationship between the parties and no later than 2 years from the collection of data for the Marketing Purposes.
In case of payment of purchases made from the online shop using a Credit Card, CMC Ventilazione S.r.l. will process personal data of the users to handle and when necessary block payment transactions related to fraudulent orders, also monitoring user behaviour on the website and profiling of the user. Such processing will be performed automatically through an anti-fraud system, also with the aid of systems provided by an external data processor.
- Access to data
Your data may be made accessible, for the purposes referred to in point B, to employees and collaborators of the Data Controller, in their capacity as persons in charge and / or internal processing managers and / or system administrators, as well as external data processors to allow the processing of payments for the products purchased through the online store.
- Communication of data
No data deriving from the web service (therefore navigation data specified above and cookies) is communicated or spread (save communication to judicial or police bodies if necessary).
Without the need for express consent, see Article 6 lit. b) and c) GDPR, the Data Controller may communicate your data for the purposes referred to in point B.1 to Supervisory Bodies, Judicial Authorities, insurance companies for the provision of insurance services, as well as to all parties to whom the communication is mandatory by law for the completion of the aforementioned purposes. These subjects will treat the data in their capacity as independent data controllers.
- Transfer of data
Personal data are stored on servers located in Via Cerri 2, 24020, Scanzorosciate (BG), within the European Union.
- Nature of the provision of data and consequences of refusal
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in point B.1 is mandatory. In their absence, we cannot guarantee the Services of point B.1.
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in point B.2 (marketing purposes) is optional. You can therefore decide not to give any data or to deny, at a later date, the right to process data previously provided: in this case, you will not receive newsletters, commercial communications and advertising material related to the Services offered by the Owner. However, you will continue to be entitled to the Services referred to in point B.1.
- Rights of the interested party
As an interested party, you have rights as per articles 15 – 22 GDPR, i.e. right of access, right of rectification, right to cancellation (“right to be forgotten”), right of limitation of processing, right to data portability, right of opposition, as well as the right to complaint to the Authority.
- How to exercise rights
You can at any time address the rights by sending an e-mail to email@example.com
- Proposal for a complaint
The interested party has the right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority of the receiving State.
- Automated decision-making processes
The Data Controller does not process treatments consisting of automated decision-making processes
- Titolare, responsabile e incaricati
The data controller is CMC Ventilazione S.r.l., Via Vienna, 46, 24040 Verdellino BG.